Saturday 19 March 2011

The Inexplicably Unrelated & Unfinished Case of ...

Walks in. Grabs box with both hands, pulls it out of darkness. Inspects content of box. Inside there is one BLOG. Draws pen from coat pocket. Writes upon the BLOG with a pseudo-sophisticated scrawl.


Hey, Blogger blog. I... don't mean to... Ah... how do I put this? Well, I'm leaving you for now; I hope that's okay? No, no, I'm not quitting blogging... I'm just... leaving you. I'll be here instead, at a little place you might know called Tumblr. It's just... I've been unnecessarily posting the same stuff in two places for a while now... and although I understand you and Tumblr have some fundamental differences, I've chosen Tumblr. I mean, don't take it personally or anything. It's just... Ah.

Defeated, drops pen into box alongside BLOG. With a slight heave, pushes box back into darkness.
Exits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark and I'll get back to you.